[CentOS-mirror] Register new mirror

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Wed Sep 27 08:03:16 UTC 2017

ahmad faizal abdul latif kirjoitti 27.9.2017 klo 1.51:
> Hi Sir,
>
> we have finish syncing our mirror server with the nearest server. we would like to register our mirror server in centos list and allow to sync with the master server.
>
> HTTP: http://centos.mirror.myduniahost.com/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 100 Mbps
> Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
> Sponsor: myduniahosting.com
> Sponsor URL: www.myduniahosting.com
> IPv4 address to authorise: 103.198.69.245
> Email contact: ahmad.faizal at multidomain.com.my

Hmm, looks like this mirror hasn't fully synced properly yet. For
example
http://centos.mirror.myduniahost.com/centos/7/centosplus/x86_64/repodata/
does not seem to be present. Could you please have a look at this first?
Try running a rsync from some nearby mirror and make sure there are no
errors during the rsync.