[CentOS-mirror] Mirror - centos.koyanet.lv

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Wed Apr 18 16:35:56 UTC 2018

Artis Steinbergs kirjoitti 9.4.2018 klo 21.49:
> Hello,
>

> Please change ACL for centos.koyanet.lv to msync-dvd :
>   a) add IP 89.111.47.130
>   b) remove IP 85.254.217.235

Hi, sorry for the delayed response. These changes have now been made. I
have also added your IPv6 address 2a00:17c0:c6::1:5 in case you want to
rsync over IPv6.

Please note that the msync-dvd hostname is deprecated [1]. You should
change msync-dvd.centos.org to eu-msync.centos.org. us-msync.centos.org
and msync.centos.org would work as well, but EU is a better match for
you. I noticed only now that the old msync-dvd.centos.org hostname does
not have an IPv6 address, whereas {eu-,us-,}msync.centos.org have had it
for around two years now. This difference may affect mirror operators
switching to the current hostname. If some of you get an "Unknown module
CentOS" after switching away from msync-dvd, it is likely that we don't
have your IPv6 address listed yet.

In similar spirit, you are probably accessing the CentOS-incdvd module
on the msync servers. This should be changed to plain CentOS. The CentOS
module has the same files as CentOS-incdvd, including all the .iso
images. CentOS-incdvd has been kept around for backwards compatibility,
but it may disappear at some point.

[1] https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2012-March/005990.html