[CentOS-mirror] [miroir-contact] replacement of mirror ftp.ciril.fr

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Fri Apr 20 15:57:00 UTC 2018

Miroir Contact kirjoitti 20.4.2018 klo 16.02:

> Hi,
> It seems that ACL isn't open for this mirror (193.50.135.43), because of
> (whatever address, eu-msync or msync-dvd, see below).
> Can you tel me if it is normal ?
> Thank you.
> Stephane.
>
> #rsync rsync://eu-msync.centos.org

The CentOS module is never listed, even for users listed in the ACL. Try
rsync rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/CentOS instead, which should give you
a directory listing.

An other possibility is that you are accessing msync over IPv6, and your
new IPv6 address is not listed in the ACL. You can try forcing rsync to
use IPv4 with the -4 option. If this helps, please tell us your current
IPv6 address so we can add it to the list.