[CentOS-mirror] new mirror request

Admin admin at layeronline.com
Mon Apr 23 13:46:47 UTC 2018

You are correct. This is our in-house solution to use CDN to deliver Linux
packages to our dedicated servers and VPS around the world with good speed,
at the same time protect our master from being overloaded or otherwise
under attack.

Since the master is in Canada and Canada is low on good mirrors (compared
to say US), please list us in the Canada section if possible. We cannot
remove the CDN in front as it's critical part of daily operation.

Thanks.

*LayerOnline Team*
http://www.layeronline.com/