[CentOS-mirror] Dear mirrors admin.

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Sun Aug 12 18:27:35 UTC 2018

karrar kazuya kirjoitti 12.8.2018 klo 21.24:
> The mirror http://mirror.centos.jt.iq/ is working just fine since long
> now. why is it showing dead in the status list?

This is what I sent to you a week ago:

---

I'm afraid your mirror is still not reachable. I get this from various
countries around the world when I try to connect:

$ curl -4v http://mirror.centos.jt.iq/TIME
* About to connect() to mirror.centos.jt.iq port 80 (#0)
*   Trying 37.77.48.20...
* Connection timed out
* Failed connect to mirror.centos.jt.iq:80; Connection timed out
* Closing connection 0
curl: (7) Failed connect to mirror.centos.jt.iq:80; Connection timed out

http://mirror-status.centos.org/#iq also lists your mirror as
unreachable. It is noteworthy that the server responds to ping, but not
to HTTP requests. Perhaps there's some sort of a firewall in the way.
Please make sure your mirror is reachable from outside your
organization. Thanks!

---

The mirror needs to be accessible from outside your organization to be
included on the public lists.