[CentOS-mirror] New IP addresses for mirror ftp.plusline.net

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Thu Aug 30 20:32:33 UTC 2018

Jan Siml kirjoitti 30.8.2018 klo 22.56:
> Hello,
>
> we had to rebuild our mirror server (known as ftp.plusline.de before)  and
> it is now available at new IP addresses.
>
> HTTP: http://ftp.plusline.net/centos/
> HTTPS: https://ftp.plusline.net/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://ftp.plusline.net/CentOS/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1000 Mbps
> Location: DE, Frankfurt
> Sponsor: Plus.line AG
> Sponsor URL: https://www.plusline.net
> IPv4 address to authorize: 82.98.66.54
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2a02:2e0:414:102:d::54
> Email contact: ftp-admin at plusline.net
> Mirroring AltArch  : no

Thanks, I've now updated the information and you can now rsync from your
new server.

Speaking of rsync, there may be a small problem:

$ rsync rsync://ftp.plusline.net/CentOS/
@ERROR: chroot failed
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1648) [Receiver=3.1.2]

Thanks for looking into this!