[CentOS-mirror] check our mirror status

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Fri Aug 10 23:14:16 UTC 2018

Nethub Online - Ming kirjoitti 10.8.2018 klo 13.50:
> Dear CentOS mirror admin,
>
> I found that our mirror was not shown in Hong Kong of CentOS mirror list
> since 12-13 Jun 2018, may I know anything wrong on our mirror server? I
> checked our mirror did not down and keeps updating.
>
> Our mirror address is http://centos.nethub.com.hk/

Yes, I marked this mirror as dead on 8th June because it redirected all
requests to ftp.cuhk.edu.hk, which is already listed as a mirror on
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

This same configuration seems to be still in place.

It does not help at all to have a "mirror" that only redirects the
requests to some other mirror. We can re-add your mirror if you remove
the redirect configuration and serve the requests from your own server.