[CentOS-mirror] check our mirror status

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Sat Aug 11 07:21:19 UTC 2018

Nethub Online - Ming kirjoitti 11.8.2018 klo 6.03:
> Thanks Anssi. Reason of redirecting requests to other mirror because we
> found there are lots of non local traffic incoming, we thought those
> traffic were abnormal. Anyway we have canceled the redirecting already,
> would you check again? Thank you.

OK, looks good, I've re-enabled the mirror now.

mirrorlist.centos.org will primarily direct clients to use a mirror in
the same country, but if there arent't enough up-to-date mirrors in the
same country, mirrors from other nearby countries can be included in the
mirrorlist.centos.org output as well.