[CentOS-mirror] Submission of CentOS mirror

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Dec 4 21:00:50 UTC 2018

Julian Fölsch kirjoitti 4.12.2018 klo 21.03:
> Good day,
>
> I hereby would like to submit our mirror for CentOS and CentOS-AltArch
> to the official lists.
>
> To tell a little bit about us: We at AG DSN are a group of students who
> are providing network access in student dormitories.
>
> HTTP: http://ftp.agdsn.de/pub/mirrors/centos/
> HTTPS: https://ftp.agdsn.de/pub/mirrors/centos/
> RSYNC: Currently not available
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hours
> Bandwidth: 10Gbit/s
> Location: Dresden, Saxony, Germany
> Sponsor: Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dresdner Studentennetz
> Sponsor URL: https://agdsn.de
> IPv4 address to authorize: 141.30.228.4, 141.76.119.131
> IPv6 address to authorize: None
> Email contact: ftpadmin at lists.agdsn.de
>
> AltArch:
>
> HTTP: http://ftp.agdsn.de/pub/mirrors/centos-altarch/
> HTTPS: https://ftp.agdsn.de/pub/mirrors/centos-altarch/
> RSYNC: Currently not available
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hours
> Bandwidth: 10Gbit/s
> Location: Dresden, Saxony, Germany
> Sponsor: Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dresdner Studentennetz
> Sponsor URL: https://agdsn.de
> IPv4 address to authorize: 141.30.228.4, 141.76.119.131
> IPv6 address to authorize: None
> Email contact: ftpadmin at lists.agdsn.de

Thanks, I've now added the mirror and you can now rsync from
rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/CentOS/ (for main content) and
rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/altarch/ (for AltArch content).

There's only one problem with your mirror:
http://ftp.agdsn.de/pub/mirrors/centos/6/ gives me a 403.

Normally I would have asked you to fix this before adding you to the
list, but I'll be away from keyboard for a few days, so I thought I
wouldn't let the lack of CentOS 6 content be a blocker now.