[CentOS-mirror] Changing mirror URL

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Mon Dec 10 09:09:29 UTC 2018

Nikolay Tenev kirjoitti 5.12.2018 klo 14.23:
> Hello,
>
> We have changed the URL of our CentOS mirror from
> del-repos.extreme-ix.org/centos/ to
> repos.del.extreme-ix.org/centos/
> for both http and rsync protocols.
>
> Could you please changed them in your records (e.g.
> https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ and
> http://mirror-status.centos.org/)

Hi, these changes have now been made, and the new URL is now shown on
http://mirror-status.centos.org/

Your mirror isn't currently shown on
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ because it only shows
up-to-date mirrors and your mirror is currently slightly outdated. As of
now, http://repos.del.extreme-ix.org/centos/timestamp.txt gives me "Thu
Dec  6 06:19:01 UTC 2018". Once you have re-synced your mirror and the
mirror crawler has visited your mirror again (this may take up to four
hours), your mirror will be automatically shown on the download page again.