[CentOS-mirror] new CentOS and Alt mirror (Hungary)

Mon Dec 10 09:08:12 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Peter Makk kirjoitti 9.12.2018 klo 23.52:
> Dear CentOS Infra-team,
>

> This is Peter Makk from Hungary.
>
> I would like to inform You that I have started a new public CentOS and
> CentoOS AltArch mirror.
>

> HTTP: http://quantum-mirror.hu/mirrors/pub/centos
> HTTPS: https://quantum-mirror.hu/mirrors/pub/centos
> RSYNC: rsync://quantum-mirror.hu/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs and 24 mins
> Bandwidth: 200 Mb/s international upload speed (in a few weeks it will
> be 1Gb/sec)
> Location: Hungary
> Sponsor: Quantum Mirror
> Sponsor URL: https://quantum-mirror.hu
> IPv4 address to authorize: 78.131.56.189
> IPv6 address to authorize: None
> Email contact: root at quantum-mirror.hu
>

> Mirroring AltArch: YES
>
> HTTP: http://quantum-mirror.hu/mirrors/pub/centos-altarch
> HTTPS: https://quantum-mirror.hu/mirrors/pub/centos-altarch
> RSYNC: rsync://quantum-mirror.hu/centos-altarch/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 7 hrs and 29 mins

Thanks, I've now added this mirror with the updated URLs. You can now
start rsyncing from rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/CentOS/ for the main
content and rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/altarch/ for the AltArch content.

 > More info: https://quantum-mirror.hu/web/distributions_en.html#centos

You may want to proofread that page as well, there seems to be an extra
's' in CentOS (two occurrences). Thanks!