[CentOS-mirror] New mirror.jdcloud.com

Tue Dec 25 12:10:20 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

王运祥 kirjoitti 24.12.2018 klo 3:46:
> Hello,
>
> Can you accept our CentOS Public Mirror Announcment?
>
> I'll be waiting for allowance to mirrir with assia.
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.jdcloud.com
> HTTPS: https://mirror.jdcloud.com/centos
> FTP: N/A
> RSYNC: N/A
> Sync schedule: Every 24 hrs
> Bandwidth: 800 Mbps
> Location: Beijing, China
> Sponsor: JDCloud.com
> Sponsor URL: https://www.jdcloud.com
> IPv4 address to authorize: 101.124.16.144
> IPv6 address to authorize: N/A
> Email contact: wangyunxiang at jd.com
> Mirroring AltArch  : no
>
> Thank you.

Hi, I'm afraid there are a few problems that prevent your mirror's
listing on the CentOS download page. The first problem is that your
mirror seems to redirect all http requests to https. While I believe the
intention is good, this forced redirect can cause issues. Please let the
clients select which protocol they want to use, and exclude /centos from
the redirects.

The other problem is less prominent, but also a blocker. Your mirror
seems to miss a large number of files. For example,
https://mirror.jdcloud.com/centos/7.6.1810/os/x86_64/Packages/ seems to
list around 4900 files, even though the correct number is around 10000
as seen in http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7.6.1810/os/x86_64/Packages/

There are also other files missing, that was only an example. Please do
a full rsync from either rsync://mirrors.shu.edu.cn/centos/ or
rsync://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/centos/ (or any other mirror that
has all the files) and make sure you specify all the needed parameters
to rsync. These are:

-a : transfer all permission bits and symlinks etc
-H : preserve hard links
-z : compress data (primarily for directory listings)
--delete : delete old files which no longer exist on the master

For the first interactive sync you may want to specify -v and --progress
to monitor the first sync, but they're probably not useful for the
subsequent automated syncs. Also make sure you don't have any --exclude
or --include options in your rsync command line, and that there's only
one rsync invocation to sync your CentOS mirror.

Please let us know when you have fixed these issues. Thanks!