[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror Site in China

TUNA Mirror Team

mirroradmin at tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon Feb 26 22:09:17 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I'm writing to announce the upcoming IP renumbering on our mirror
cluster. Could you please have the new addresses added to the whitelist
in order to have a smooth IP address change?

The new addresses are:

- 101.6.8.226
- 101.6.8.227

- 2402:f000:1:408::91
- 2402:f000:1:408::92

The old addresses will be kept in use until everything is ready.

Cheers,

Miao Wang