[CentOS-mirror] New mirror registration

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Wed Feb 21 08:10:34 UTC 2018

Russell Jones kirjoitti 20.2.2018 klo 18.34:
> Hello,
>
> We use cloudflare behind the whole domain.
>
> Didn't think it would hurt anything to leave it in place, but I've gone
> ahead and disabled the proxying for that subdomain :-)

OK, looks like the mirror is in Texas now, thanks. There's one
additional concern, though: the repodata directories on your mirror seem
to be missing, and as a result, your mirror does not pass the initial
test scan.

I hope you are not excluding anything when you rsync, and I also hope
that you are not running "createrepo" afterwards. The repodata files
that you should be using should come from centos.org (or in this case,
some other mirror used for initial sync).