[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror Site in China

Mon Feb 26 22:09:17 UTC 2018
TUNA Mirror Team <mirroradmin at tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn>

Hi there,

I'm writing to announce the upcoming IP renumbering on our mirror
cluster. Could you please have the new addresses added to the whitelist
in order to have a smooth IP address change?

The new addresses are:

- 101.6.8.226
- 101.6.8.227

- 2402:f000:1:408::91
- 2402:f000:1:408::92

The old addresses will be kept in use until everything is ready.

Cheers,

Miao Wang