[CentOS-mirror] new public mirror in Hungary

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Mon Jan 22 16:39:20 UTC 2018

SIMON Imre Kristof kirjoitti 22.1.2018 klo 17.43:

> We would like to add our new public mirror:
>
> HTTP: http://ftp.bme.hu/centos/
> RSYNC:
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1 Gbit/s
> Location: Budapest, Hungary
> Sponsor: BME
> Sponsor URL: http://www.bme.hu
> IPv4 address to authorize: 152.66.115.246
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2001:738:2001:2001::c1ca
> Email contact: ftp at bme.hu
> Mirroring AltArch  : yes

Hi, thanks, but http://ftp.bme.hu/centos/ is a 404 for me. Please note
that according to https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors you
are supposed to make your initial sync from some other external mirror
first. The list of external mirrors is at
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

In addition, if you are going to mirror altarch bits, please provide the
relevant mirror URL as it can't be the same as your main CentOS mirror
URL. For example, the directories could be "centos" and "centos-altarch"
for main CentOS repo and altarch repo, respectively.