[CentOS-mirror] Updated UKFast Mirror

Thu Jan 4 17:34:19 UTC 2018
Tom <Tom at ukfast.co.uk>

Hi all,

We have updated the UKFast mirror for CentOS, the new details now apply:

HTTP: http://mirrors.ukfast.co.uk/sites/ftp.centos.org/
RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.ukfast.co.uk/ftp.centos.org/

Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
Bandwidth: 10Gbit
Location: Manchester, UK
Sponsor: UKFast
Sponsor URL: www.ukfast.co.uk
IPv4 address to authorize: 46.37.189.155
IPv6 address to authorize: 2a02:22d0:9::9
Email contact: mirrors at ukfast.co.uk
Mirroring AltArch: no

Kind Regards,

Tom

________________________________

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you