[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror in Izmir, Turkey

Mehmet Tahta mehmet at hosting.com.tr
Wed Jun 13 16:31:38 UTC 2018

It should be done right now. I fixed the problem. Please re-check. Thank you.

Mehmet TAHTA
Türkiye'nin Hosting Sağlayıcısı
444 85 56 | 0 (216) 606 44 45 | mehmet at hosting.com.tr

 <https://facebook.com/hosting.com.tr>
 <https://instagram.com/hostingcomtr>
 <https://twitter.com/hostingcomtr>

"Anssi Johansson adına CentOS-mirror" <avij at centosproject.org adına centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org>, 11.06.2018 14:24 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

    Mehmet Tahta kirjoitti 11.6.2018 klo 11.28:
    > Hello,
    >
    > We have launched our mirror service in Izmir, Turkey. Here are the details:
    >
    > HTTP                         : http://mirror.hosting.com.tr/centos/
    > Sync schedule       : Every 12 hours
    > Bandwidth             : 1Gbps
    > Location                  : Turkey
    > Sponsor                   : Hosting
    > Sponsor URL          : https://www.hosting.com.tr
    > IPv4 to authorize  : 77.245.158.111
    > Email contact        : mirror at hosting.com.tr
    > Mirroring AltArch : No

    Hmm, this mirror does not seem to be complete yet? Please sync from some
    other external mirror first and then let us know when your mirror is ready.