[CentOS-mirror] New mirror

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Wed Jun 27 14:20:04 UTC 2018

rbaldasso at srx.net.br kirjoitti 27.6.2018 klo 16.15:
> Hi all,
>
> We've set up a new mirror on our infrastructure, located in Rio Grande
> do Sul, Brazil. Below are the required information.
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.srx.net.br/centos
>
> Sync schedule: 4hs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbit
> Location: Brazil
> Sponsor: SRX Data Centers do Brasil
> Sponsor URL: http://srx.net.br
> IPv4 address to authorize: 201.182.96.22
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2804:428c:3::1
> Email contact: rbaldasso at srx.net.br
> Mirroring AltArch  : no

Hi, this mirror has now been added and you can now sync from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

There's a small problem regarding your IPv6 setup, though:

$ curl -6v http://mirror.srx.net.br/centos/timestamp.txt
* About to connect() to mirror.srx.net.br port 80 (#0)
*   Trying 2804:428c:3::1...
* Connection refused
* Failed connect to mirror.srx.net.br:80; Connection refused
* Closing connection 0
curl: (7) Failed connect to mirror.srx.net.br:80; Connection refused

Is your web server listening on the IPv6 address and is the port allowed
in your firewall?