[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Server

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Sun Jun 3 17:43:03 UTC 2018

Riseops kirjoitti 2.6.2018 klo 22.08:
> Good day,
>
> We would like to register as an official mirror. Our server is at
> http://mirror.rise.ph/centos/

Hmm, you are already registered, so I wonder what's the problem..

http://mirror-status.centos.org/#ph shows that your mirror was last
updated 4.3 days ago, which is a few days too much. Old mirrors won't be
listed on https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/ or
mirrorlist.centos.org output.

Do you have problems syncing? If you run "rsync
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/" does it give you an error message
"Unknown module 'CentOS'"? If yes, it's possible that we don't have your
current IP address in the access control list. If so, "rsync -4
rsync://no-access.miuku.net/keep-out" and "rsync -6
rsync://no-access.miuku.net/keep-out" are useful commands to show your
actual IP address that gets used. Your IP address is shown in these
"access denied" error messages.