[CentOS-mirror] New public mirror in Asia/Indonesia/Yogyakarta

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Wed Jun 6 06:50:53 UTC 2018

hostmaster at citrahost.com kirjoitti 6.6.2018 klo 6.22:
> We setup a new public mirror in Yogyakarta (Asia/Indonesia):
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.citrahost.com/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 8 hours
> Bandwidth: 500Mbps
> Location: Asia/Indonesia
> Sponsor: PT. Citraweb Digital Multisolusi
> Sponsor URL: https://citrahost.com
> IPv4 address to authorize: 202.152.131.133
> Email contact: hostmaster at citrahost.com
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Hi, the mirror has now been added and you can now rsync from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/ but I have a few comments.

Looks like the fasttrack repository
http://mirror.citrahost.com/centos/7.5.1804/fasttrack/ does not exist on
your mirror. It also looks like the directories for the old versions
such as 4.9 are not present on your mirror,
http://mirror.citrahost.com/centos/4.9/

I hope you are not excluding anything when you rsync. Note that all
those directories for old versions (2 through 5.11) are essentially
empty, so it does not cost anything to have those directories on your
mirror.