[CentOS-mirror] New public mirror in Asia/Indonesia/Yogyakarta

Hostmaster Citrahost

hostmaster at citrahost.com
Wed Jun 6 09:57:10 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-06 16:43, Anssi Johansson wrote:
> Hostmaster Citrahost kirjoitti 6.6.2018 klo 12.16:
>>>
>>> Yes, that's OK, there aren't any 7.5.1804 updates released via
>>> fasttrack yet but the missing (blank) repodata files caused problems
>>> for the mirror validator. Thanks for fixing.
>>
>> Hello.
>> Thank you for reply.
>> Oke then if there is no error to be fixed in my repository. Hope it
>> will help the other for better use in speed up loading repository
>> data.
>> Once again, i want to know what is the step for repository to be
>> listed on https://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ?
>> Hehehe.
>
> The download page lists only up-to-date mirrors, and your mirror was
> slightly behind when it was added to the database. It seems to be
> up-to-date now, so the next time our mirror crawler visits your
> mirror, the mirror will get listed on the download page. This may take
> a few hours, but it's all automatic from now on.

Hello.
Thank you for reply.
Oke then. Thank you for the explanation.
ehmm, could you please explain to me about mirror age(daily stats) and
last probe(probe stats)?
I see http://mirror-status.centos.org/#id at mirror.citrahost.com on
column mirror age(daily stats) is set to 2,9 days with red bar and last
probe(probe stats) set to 3 hours with green bar.
Is there i can do to make this all green?
Thanks before.