[CentOS-mirror] Our mirror site domain has changed.

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Mon Jun 18 07:49:57 UTC 2018

jokid1212 kirjoitti 18.6.2018 klo 8.07:
> Hello
>
> Our mirror site domain address has been changed. How can I change it?
>
> We want to change the domain address.
>
> data.nicehosting.co.kr => data.aonenetworks.kr
>
> Please add this mirror to the public list of
> CentOS mirrors. The details of the mirror are given below
>
> HTTP: http://data.aonenetworks.kr/os/CentOS/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 00:00 hrs
>
> Bandwidth: 100MB
>
> Location: ASIA KR
>
> Sponsor: AoneNetworks Co.,Ltd.
>
> Sponsor URL: https://www.aonenetworks.kr/
>
> IPv4 address to authorize: 222.122.43.209
>
> IPv6 address to authorize:
>
> Email contact: webmaster at nidc.kr
>
> Mirroring AltArch  : /yes/

The domain name has now been changed. The old URL may still show up in
some cached data for a few days.

I would advise you to sync more often than daily. Public mirrors should
synchronize 2-4 times per day.

If you are mirroring AltArch, those files must be in some other
directory than the main architecture files, and consequently, the URL
will also need to be different. There doesn't seem to be a
http://data.aonenetworks.kr/os/CentOS-altarch/ directory on your mirror
(directory naming is up to you, of course).