[CentOS-mirror] New public mirror in Asia/Indonesia/Yogyakarta

Fri Jun 8 07:36:17 UTC 2018
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Fri, Jun 08, 2018 at 07:03:15AM +0000, Christopher Hawker wrote:
> Can this please be taken off-list? I don't mean to be rude or
> disrespectful, however this should be common knowledge for a mirror
> admin and I'm receiving emails every hour about this same mirror.

Please do not top-post to the CentOS lists and please trim replies.

People have to learn somehow and this seems as good of a venue as
anywhere else.  Not everyone is an instant expert when doing new
things.  Please cut this person a bit of slack.

							John

--
All of us encounter, at least once in our life, some individual who utters
words that make us think forever.  There are men whose phrases are oracles;

-- Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), British politician, novelist, essayist,
   and twice UK Prime Minister, Coningsby, Book III, Chapter 2 (1844)