[CentOS-mirror] Hacking & Coffee (new mirror)

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Mar 6 21:34:10 UTC 2018

Tails Hon1nbo kirjoitti 6.3.2018 klo 23.06:
> Thanks,
>
> however I am running into an issue; when I try to switch my syncs to
> us-msync, I receive a Module Not Found error for "CentOS"

This sounds like the IP addresses you specified do not match the IP
addresses that are actually used. Please try these two commands from
your mirror server and report their output:

rsync -4 rsync://no-access.miuku.net/keep-out
rsync -6 rsync://no-access.miuku.net/keep-out

These commands will show your actual IP addresses in the error message.