[CentOS-mirror] New Delhi Mirror IP Change

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Mar 13 12:21:05 UTC 2018

Nikolay Tenev kirjoitti 13.3.2018 klo 14.14:
> Hello Anssi,
>
> Thank you for the adding! One more question - when our server will
> appear in the mirror list (https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/)

The download page lists only mirrors that are up to date. As of now,
http://del-mirrors.extreme-ix.org/centos/timestamp.txt shows "Wed Mar  7
06:24:01 UTC 2018" which is a few days too old.

http://mirror-status.centos.org/ can also be used to see the age of the
mirrors. The mirrors shown as "green" are included on the list of mirrors.

You should sync your mirror (or wait until its next scheduled sync time)
and then wait a few hours for our mirror crawler to check your mirror.
Once everything seems to be in order, your mirror will be automatically
shown on the list of mirrors again.