[CentOS-mirror] mirrors.njupt.edu.cn downtime

Fri Mar 2 21:18:14 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

顾刘健 kirjoitti 2.3.2018 klo 18.40:
> Hello,
> I am one of the admin of mirrors.njupt.edu.cn
> <http://mirrors.njupt.edu.cn> .Due to some network issue in our school,
> and the inbound network has been forbidden to visit .So we need you  to
> temporary remove or disable our site from the mirror list .It is quite
> sorry.When our school open the network again,we will reopen the site for
> public visit.

Hi, thanks for the notice. Our mirror crawler will notice if mirrors
become unreachable or outdated, so your mirror was temporarily dropped
from the list automatically. On the other hand, when it is OK again, it
will also be re-added automatically.

In any case, let's hope you get your connectivity back.