[CentOS-mirror] Hacking & Coffee (new mirror)

Tue Mar 6 09:14:24 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Tails Hon1nbo kirjoitti 5.3.2018 klo 21.58:
> All,
>
> HTTP(s): http://mirror.hackingand.coffee/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.hackingand.coffee/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 100Mbps (min); bursts to 1 Gbps
> Location: Dallas, Tx, USA
> Sponsor: Hacking & Coffee, LLC
> Sponsor URL: https://hackingand.coffee
> IPv4 address to authorize: 64.182.234.107; 66.34.204.84
> IPv6 address to authorize:2604:7780:100:0:225:90ff:fe37:aad6  (please note, IPv6 access is still
> not produciton ready, but when ready DNS entries will be updated)
> Email contact: hon1nbo at hackingand.coffee
> Mirroring AltArch: No
>
> Cheers,
> ~H
> P.S: sorry if this came through in another message; I think there is a
> bug in the list manager when dealing with addresses that specify labels
> like hon1nbo+mirror @ hackingand.coffee where '+mirror' is not part of
> the address, but a label designation.

Hi, the mirror has now been added and you can now rsync from
rsync://us-msync.centos.org/CentOS/

I don't know if Mailman has any particular RFC 5233 support, but I don't
think it should care. As long as the mailing list subscription is done
with the name+label syntax and the email destined for the mailing list
is sent using the same name+label email address, it should pass through
OK. Anyway, this message of yours reached the mailing list just fine, so
perhaps this doesn't require further investigation.