[CentOS-mirror] Hacking & Coffee (new mirror)

Thu Mar 8 18:27:25 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Right. In any case, to get this issue solved, please run both of these
commands on your mirror server and report back their results:

rsync -4 rsync://us-msync.centos.org/CentOS
rsync -6 rsync://no-access.miuku.net/keep-out

Running both of those would significantly help in diagnosing this problem.