[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS Mirror - NCSU

Tue Mar 6 21:25:41 UTC 2018
Justin Deffenbaugh <jwdeffen at ncsu.edu>

Hey, I just fixed that url to be  "rsync://packages.oit.ncsu.edu/centos/ ".
That was my intention, puppet pulled a fast one on me.

I was able to sync from centos.org, so we're good there. Thanks for the
help.