[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Public Mirror Submission

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Mon May 14 11:15:16 UTC 2018

renzhihao (A) kirjoitti 14.5.2018 klo 11.55:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I am writing to apply for a new CentOS public mirror. I have done setup
> of the new mirror, initial sync and cron job. The following is the
> relevant information of our mirror.
>
> HTTP: http://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/repository/centos/
> HTTPS: https://mirrors.huaweicloud.com/repository/centos/
> Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1000Mbit/s
> Location: Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
> Sponsor: huaweicloud
> Sponsor URL: https://www.huaweicloud.com/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 49.4.12.47, 49.4.12.231
> IPv6 address to authorize: no
> Email contact: renzhihao1 at huawei.com <mailto:renzhihao1 at huawei.com>;
> ruanxinyu at huawei.com <mailto:ruanxinyu at huawei.com>;
> Mirroring AltArch: no
>
> Yours sincerely,
> Ren Zhihao,
> Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Hi, thanks for the mirror. The mirror has now been added, and you can
now rsync directly from rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

Our mirror database allows only a single email address, so I put
renzhihao1 at huawei.com there. Some organizations use a mirrors@ or
support@ email address for this purpose.