[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Setup - mirror.colonet.com.au

Tue May 1 01:57:13 UTC 2018
Christopher Hawker <christopher at colonet.com.au>

It is disrespectful to hijack someone else's thread. You need to send an e-mail through on your own.

________________________________
From: CentOS-mirror <centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org> on behalf of Admin <admin at layeronline.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 1 May 2018 11:54:53 AM
To: Mailing list for CentOS mirrors.
Subject: Re: [CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Setup - mirror.colonet.com.au

Hi Anssi,

Would you kindly also look at our mirror request in the queue? Thanks.

HTTP: http://mirrors.layeronline.com/centos/

Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
Bandwidth: 10Gbps
Location: Canada ON
Sponsor: LayerOnline
Sponsor URL: www.layeronline.com<http://www.layeronline.com>
IPv4 address to authorize: 149.56.84.28
Email contact: admin at layeronline.com<mailto:admin at layeronline.com>
Mirroring AltArch  : no

LayerOnline Team
http://www.layeronline.com/

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 9:17 PM, Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org<mailto:avij at centosproject.org>> wrote:
Hi, our priority is to get 7.5 out the door, and that may cause some delays in processing these mirror requests. Some of the pending mirror policy issues will need to be handled by Fabian, and he's also busy with the 7.5 release process. My apologies for the delays.

Your mirror has now been added to the list, and you should now be able to rsync directly from rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/<http://msync.centos.org/CentOS/> and rsync://msync.centos.org/altarch/<http://msync.centos.org/altarch/>