[CentOS-mirror] Duplicate mirror on list

Tue May 1 05:19:58 UTC 2018
Matthew Taylor <matthew.taylor at hostopia.com.au>

Hi Anssi and Christopher,

I happened to just see this email now as I was catching up on emails to
this mailing list.

We (Hostopia Australia) are responsible for mirror.digitalpacific.com.au.

Long story short, mirror.crucial.com.au was consolidated into
mirror.digitalpacific.com.au a while ago as a part of Digital Pacific's
acquisition of Crucial.

This one would be my fault as I had taken care of this particular
consolidation. The use of a CNAME was purely to avoid potential issues
from users who had hard-coded repos into their servers (I am sure you
can understand this).

I can only really say that notifications to mailing lists was one of the
last things on my mind during the time of consolidation (there was a lot
going on), although feel free to remove mirror.crucial.com.au from the
list. Apologies if this had inconvenienced anyone.

Last thing is, the contact for mirror.digitalpacific.com.au should be
networking at digitalpacific.com.au

Feel free to reach out to me directly should you have any questions.

Thanks!

Regards,
Matthew.