[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror in Ashburn, VA

Wed May 16 21:42:22 UTC 2018
Nathan Spiegel <nzspiegel at e-dev.us>

Hi,

I'd like to provide another public mirror. Hopefully its location will
be beneficial to those who make use of it

HTTP: http://centos2.zswap.net/

Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
Bandwidth: 1gbps
Location: USA, Virginia
Sponsor: zswap.net
Sponsor URL: http://zswap.net/
IPv4 address to authorize: 144.208.76.171
Email contact: nzspiegel at e-dev.us
AltArch: http://altarch.centos2.zswap.net/

The main CentOS repo has finished its sync, but the altarch is still
going. (It may be done by the time you process this). If I need to send
another message once the altarch has finished, that is fine, and I
shall do so.

I will also be requestng the removal of my previous centos.zswap.net
mirror sometime in the next couple weeks, as I am trying to get rid of
the server it currently lives on.

Thanks