[CentOS-mirror] remove ftp.upcnet.ro from mirrorlist

Thu May 17 00:49:42 UTC 2018
Gergely, Imre <imre.gergely at upc.ro>

On 2018-01-16 16:13, Anssi Johansson wrote:
Gergely, Imre kirjoitti 16.1.2018 klo 15.52:

Hi

As we have some hardware issues, please remove ftp.upcnet.ro<ftp://ftp.upcnet.ro> from the mirror list for the time being. I will reply to this thread when it's back up again.

Hi, the mirror has now been marked disabled. Let us know when it's available again and we'll re-enable the entry.

Hi

It took longer than anticipated but I've got the hardware issues sorted out. As it was a storage failure, I need to resync everything from zero. I'm using the same command to do the sync'ing:

$RSYNC -vazH --numeric-ids \
       --delete --delete-excluded --delete-after --delay-updates \
       eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS \
       $MIRROR_DIR/centos.org/

but all I get is:

@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1503) [receiver=3.0.6]

I tried multiple hosts: centosp7, centosk7, centosc8, they all say the same thing. I saw someone complaining about this a week ago on Fedora mailing list, he was directed here, but didn't send anything.

My IP address is 78.96.7.8, maybe it needs to be added back to the ACL ?

Thanks!

--
Imre Gergely
Telephony & ISP Services Engineer