[CentOS-mirror] New mirror site from Indonesia

Mon May 14 07:33:24 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

System Administrator kirjoitti 7.5.2018 klo 3.52:
> Please kindly add new CentOS mirror site to CentOS public mirror list
> from Jakarta / Indonesia:
>
> Location: Jakarta / Indonesia / ID
> HTTP : http://mirror.core.id/centos
> Technical contact: admin at core.id
> Timezone: GMT+0700
> Hosted by : Core Media Teknologi
> Website: http://www.core.id
>
> Crontab every 3 hours using rsync.

Hi, it looks like the 7 symlink is still not accessible; I get a 403
with http://mirror.core.id/centos/7/

Please sync again from some other external mirror. You will also get the
new 7.5.1804 content that way. I think we don't have any msync nodes in
Indonesia, so you can save some international bandwidth by syncing from
some mirror closer to you.

If this does not fix the issue, make sure your web server's
configuration has the appropriate "Options FollowSymLinks" configuration
in place.