[CentOS-mirror] Public Mirror

Fri May 18 08:26:23 UTC 2018
Thomas Bibb <thomas at exascale.co.uk>

Agreed. Our mirror can push 3-400Mbps on a handful on users. However on the 95th works out around 100Mb over the month.

Hope that helps

Best Regards,

---

Thomas Bibb
Technical Director

[cid:04CC0DE7-D122-4B3A-B541-4CC6CA6CAB42 at prod.rt.thenubeslab.io]

Telephony / Networks / Infrastructure / Applications

Phone:  +44 (0)330 010 0140<tel:+44%20330%20010%200140>
Mobile:  +44 (0)790 486 4700<tel:+44%20790%20486%204700>
Skype:   thomasbibbuk
Web:     exascale.co.uk<http://exascale.co.uk/>

All pricing is E&OE, subject to survey and VAT at the applicable rate.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Exascale ta Exascale Limited or it's group companies.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.