[CentOS-mirror] Submitting Horizon mirror

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Nov 6 09:47:43 UTC 2018

Let's see .. Yes, your mirror is now more IPv6-accessible from more
hosts, most crucially from the mirror monitoring node in .uk. I still
can't access it from home, but hopefully the IPv6 routing works better
in your region.

As for the syncs, you seem to be missing "repodata" directories. For
example, there should be a "repodata" directory in
http://mirror.horizon.vn/centos/7.5.1804/os/x86_64/ , like in
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7.5.1804/os/x86_64/

These directories would need to be present and accessible before your
mirror can be approved.

That directory is on the example external mirror I mentioned,
http://mirrors.viethosting.com/centos/7.5.1804/os/x86_64/ , so I wonder
what's going on and where did you do your sync from.