[CentOS-mirror] CentOS mirror

Eric K. Miller emiller at genesishosting.com
Sat Nov 10 11:21:26 UTC 2018

So it looks like shortly after I sent this message, our mirror showed up
in the "os" list.  It appears that the list changed.  It also looks like
only 10 mirrors are chosen in this list.  Is there something on your end
that limits the list based on geography and some other factors?

Thanks!

Eric

Behalf

"http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=7&arch=x86_64&repo=updates"