[CentOS-mirror] CentOS mirror

Eric K. Miller emiller at genesishosting.com
Sat Nov 10 11:36:04 UTC 2018

Ah - makes sense.  I was hoping that our mirror would be selected for
our own systems every time, since the latency is quite a bit lower than
other mirrors (1ms to 2ms, but still...  would be nice to pull from our
own repositories with default yum settings).  Is there anything we can
do?

Thanks for the quick response!

Eric

Behalf