[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: BUANA dotnet

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Mon Nov 19 08:30:30 UTC 2018

Hmm, there are still missing files. For example, I don't see any
"repodata" directories on your mirror, whereas those directories are
present in rsync://centos.mirror.angkasa.id/centos/ which I mentioned as
a possible source for your initial sync. So where are you syncing from?
It's possible that your source is not working properly, and it'd need to
be removed from the list of mirrors.

Alternatively, if you have somehow hidden/excluded those "repodata"
directories, I'd like to know why, ie. where did you see documentation
that those should be excluded/hidden? That documentation should be fixed
if this is the case.

Also, your rsync is still having problems:

$ rsync rsync://mirror.buana.web.id/centos/
rsync: failed to connect to mirror.buana.web.id (103.120.64.111):
Connection refused (111)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(125)
[Receiver=3.1.2]