[CentOS-mirror] Liquid Telecom and ZOL mirror changes

Anthony Somerset

Anthony.Somerset at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Nov 22 10:00:30 UTC 2018

Good Day

Liquid Telecom has been cleaning up its mirroring and is wishing to announce following changes

removal and deprecation of mirror.zol.co.zw - the content is still here but it is ultimately on the same server and we’d likely to spin traffic away from this url - we will likely 301’ this to the new URL mentioned below once taken out of primary mirror lists.

change of Liquid Telecom URL from mirror.liquidtelecom.com<http://mirror.liquidtelecom.com/> to the below

HTTP: http://centos.mirror.liquidtelecom.com/
HTTPS: https://centos.mirror.liquidtelecom.com/
FTP: ftp://centos.mirror.liquidtelecom.com/centos/
RSYNC: rsync://centos.mirror.liquidtelecom.com/centos

Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs from EU Msync
Bandwidth: 10GE
Location: Nairobi, KE
Sponsor:  Liquid Telecom
Sponsor URL: https://www.liquidtelecom.com<https://www.liquidtelecom.com/>
IPv4 address to authorize: 197.155.77.1 (allow 197.155.77.0/24)
IPv6 address to authorize: 2c0f:fe40:8001:10:://64
Email contact: mirror at liquidtelecom.com<mailto:mirror at liquidtelecom.com>
Mirroring AltArch: yes (NEWLY enabled)

HTTP: http://centos-altarch.mirror.liquidtelecom.com/
HTTPS: https://centos-altarch.mirror.liquidtelecom.com/
FTP: ftp://centos.mirror.liquidtelecom.com/centos-altarch/
RSYNC: rsync://centos-altarch.mirror.liquidtelecom.com/centos-altarch

Anthony Somerset
Group Head: Systems Engineering

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D071D4.14B24FE0]

Liquid Telecommunications Limited, Innovate Park, 401 Old Pretoria Main Road, Midrand, South Africa.
T: +27 10 120 0437 M: +27 76 3371551   E: anthony.somerset at liquidtelecom.com<mailto:anthony.somerset at liquidtelecom.com>
M (UK): +44 7595 568755