[CentOS-mirror] Liquid Telecom and ZOL mirror changes

Christopher Hawker me at chrishawker.com.au
Thu Nov 22 14:38:36 UTC 2018

Hi Anthony,

Usage of the FTP protocol for CentOS Mirrors is being deprecated and is no longer being advertised as an option for downloading content - you may want to consider disabling these URLs. Furthermore (AFAIK), FTP isn’t commonly used for downloading content as HTTP and RSYNC is more commonly used and considerably easier.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker

Sent from my iPhone