[CentOS-mirror] CentOS mirror

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Sat Nov 10 11:32:50 UTC 2018

Yes, the list includes only 10 entries. There are 11 mirrors in
Illinois, so there is a smallish chance that sometimes your mirror
doesn't get included in the 10 selected mirrors. The mirrors are picked
randomly, and this process is repeated every 10 minutes or so.

Your mirror is not being neglected, ihere was just a bit of bad luck
this time :)