[CentOS-mirror] Launtel Mirror

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Sat Nov 17 09:02:21 UTC 2018

Those two are indeed included in the ACL. Let's see if the problem is
with the IPv4 address or the IPv6 address. Try "rsync -4
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/" and "rsync -6
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/" and see which one (if any) works. If
one of those works, you may need to add a -4 or a -6 to your mirror sync
cronjob as a temporary workaround until we can figure out what's the
problem with the other protocol.