[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Domain Change

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Tue Nov 20 19:03:08 UTC 2018

Right, I was about to ask about that one. I had made the other changes
earlier today, but the IPv4 address looked odd and I thought to ask you
about it before updating.

There seems to be a certificate problem with your new https link. The
https links are not yet used as CentOS mirrors, but maybe you would like
to have a look at the certificate situation anyway.