[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in Uruguay

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Mon Oct 29 17:31:53 UTC 2018

ariel sabiguero yawelak kirjoitti 29.10.2018 klo 19.08:
> HTTP: http://espejito.fder.edu.uy/centos/
> HTTPS: https://espejito.fder.edu.uy/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://espejito.fder.edu.uy/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 500 Mbps
> Location: Montevideo/Uruguay
> Sponsor: Facultad de Derecho, UdelaR
> Sponsor URL: https://www.fder.edu.uy
> IPv4 address to authorize: 190.64.49.124
> IPv6 address to authorize: N/A
> Email contact: asabigue at fder.edu.uy
> Mirroring AltArch: no
>

> regards
>
> ariel

Thanks, I'm always happy to see more countries represented on the
mirrorlist. The mirror has been added and you can now rsync from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

When rsyncing, please use the -a and -H flags as described on
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors

It appears that your current sync was done without the -H flag, because
some files that should be hard linked are not hard linked on your
mirror. It is also possible that you synced from a mirror that did not
have hard links preserved either. In any case, please make sure the -H
flag is present in your rsync command line and the situation will be
resolved the next time you sync from msync.centos.org.