[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror in Jakarta , Indonesia

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Fri Oct 12 08:45:30 UTC 2018

Agik Agustono kirjoitti 12.10.2018 klo 7.56:
> Dear Concern
>
> I've setup a new centos mirror and would like to add this to public
> mirrors list:
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.biznetgio.com/centos/
> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.biznetgio.com/centos/
>
> Sync Schedule: Hourly
>
> Bandwidth: 1Gbps
>
> Location: Jakarta , Indonesia
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Agik Agustono
> PT. Biznet Gio Nusantara

Thanks, the mirror has now been added. You did not specify a sponsor
name, so I used "PT. Biznet Gio Nusantara" as in your signature.
Likewise, I set the sponsor URL to https://www.biznetgio.com/ and used
your email address as the contact email. You did not specify the IP
addresses for the ACL either, so I used the IP address that is in DNS
for mirror.biznetgio.com, 103.58.103.18. You can now rsync directly from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

Speaking of rsync, there's an issue with your rsync:

$ rsync rsync://mirror.biznetgio.com/centos/
rsync: failed to connect to mirror.biznetgio.com (103.58.103.18): No
route to host (113)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(125)
[Receiver=3.1.2]

Could you get this fixed? Thanks!