[CentOS-mirror] New mirror

Mon Sep 10 19:24:23 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Kirill Danshin kirjoitti 9.9.2018 klo 15.18:
>     HTTP: http://centos.danshin.pro/centos
>
>     RSYNC: -
>
>     Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
>     Bandwidth: 1gbps
>     Location: DE
>     Sponsor: Kirill Danshin
>     Sponsor URL: danshin.pro
>     IPv4 address to authorize: 136.243.92.204
>     IPv6 address to authorize: 2a01:4f8:171:518::2
>     Email contact: kirill at danshin.pro
>     Mirroring AltArch: no

Thanks, I've now added your mirror and you can now sync from
rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/CentOS/

There's only one concern -- http://centos.danshin.pro/centos/ and all
the subdirectories give me a "Directory index is forbidden". While that
is not a problem for yum, it does cause problems when people try to
download .iso images from your mirror.
http://centos.danshin.pro/centos/7/isos/x86_64/ should give a directory
listing similar to http://ftp.fau.de/centos/7/isos/x86_64/

We would recommend to have directory indexes enabled for
http://centos.danshin.pro/centos/ and all the subdirectories. It is also
possible that some people would want to download a specific .rpm file
with a browser from your mirror, for example.