[CentOS-mirror] New mirror

Tue Sep 18 20:48:13 UTC 2018
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Hi, this was the first time I read about your mirror, and I only
received this message because you Cc'ed this to me. Note that the
mailing list accepts emails only from subscribers. Perhaps you were not
subscribed to the list when you sent the message?

In any case, the mirror has now been added, and you can now rsync from
rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

Nice to have a new country to the mirrorlist!